new Styly & Cappo LP
Congratulations from ukhh.com to Son Records for making it to a landmark 50th release, not something many UK labels can profess to nowadays, especially as the vast majority of those 50 have been in physical (and even vinyl) format.
The 50th one is a big one, a brand new album by Notts stalwarts Cappo & Styly Cee – The Fallout, 13 tracks on download, CD or limited edition double vinyl, all Caps and Styly, no guests (other than Stylys dad playing drums)
Full album release is a couple of weeks time on the 6th June but the LP is shipping right away if you order now and pre-orders of either physical format will get you some pre-release downloads. We’re vinyl fiends at ukhh so here’s the full deal on that piece of niceness:
the lp is limited to 200 copies. each copy:
- features unique spray-paint artwork.
- is signed by styly & cappo
- is stickered, sealed & hand-numbered
- includes specially commissioned liner notes by ringo p
- includes a heavy-duty pvc protective outer sleeve
- the lp itself is a high-quality pressing and has been mixed by mark gamble & styly and mastered by miles at metropolis studios and sounds incredible.
- both cd and lp feature original artwork hand-illustrated by cappo.
It’s all available now from bandcamp and the Son website, links below
cd version is £5 + p&p
download version will be £5 from bandcamp and sonreecords.com, usual prices from other usual outlets (ie itunes etc)
lp is £26 + p&p from bandcamp, or £22 + p&p from sonrecords.com
There’s a two track free download of cuts that escaped the album over on Cappo’s bandcamp right now so check them out and while you’re there place an order:
there’ll be shows and videos coming soon so keep your eye on the relevant parts of the website for them
and here’s more links than you can shake a stick at: